Tuesday, 3 March 2015

Weekly focus production 2

Production:





The production I have done so far is with the green screen and the actual music video, this time it was better compare to the first time because I managed to take control of the situation and take do some of the green screen filming. The fact that I run out time due to individuals who I could not rely to I though about changing my scenario because I did not wanted to be counting on people who did not rely care about my work. I than decide to delete some people who were not the protagonist but just individual n the video. i think i am going to change the cast  or just create a different narrative. 

What is the next step and what are you planning to do if anything happens?

The next step is to carry on with the filming, I didn't know that it would be so hard because I needed to ensure that everyone came at the same location and at the same time. This situation was a bit tricky for me as a member of my team change college and the other one was not every time available to help me with the cast member and the filming. The next plan I believe is to go the location (a house) to film this two couples and the narrative part. If anything happen I don't rally know I may do due to the fact that I never really plan that a member of the cast member will be missing. 
 

Nether less I enjoy filming and dictate to people what they have do, i like the position I am in because I can find adieus and be creative on the moment. This enables me to see my qualities and drawback this experience his really interesting to built interpersonal skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment