Friday, 26 September 2014

Skills development yr12

My evaluation from last year
How creative were you last year?

Last year was stressful for me because my understanding in media classes was not good enough. I have managed to learn many theories and content concerning the exam and the editing part of my project but I did not like it. I personally think that I did not like my first year of media first of all because I didn’t knew that much student and I was not feeling comfortable. Secondly because the teacher pretend to care but didn’t care about the work that I was giving in addition to it we add approximately 3 teachers within a year. I don’t have good memories about last year part with the last teacher which from my point of view was a really good teacher.



What digital technology did you use last year?

 Last year we watch a thriller film to have a concrete example and understanding what we could copy with convention.

What research and planning did you do last year in order to be successful?

Well last year was crazy in reason that for majority of the time I didn’t know what I was doing. The research that I have done was the initial planning by researching was the different conventions, difference and similarities of a thriller film. We then research the aim and purpose of an opening title sequence. My title was” the returned” so I had to search for the character profile, the initial plan, the contingency plan, the costumes, location, props, the shooting script the story boar etc…
These researches have to be done with specific ideas in order to understand and show our understanding to the examiner.

What post-production technology did you use last year?
Last year I’ve been using final cut pro on the computer MAC for editing our final thriller video, we also had access on cameras and tripod in order to make prove of professionalism.

What convention did you apply to your coursework?

The convention that I have made for my thriller film was first of all crime and psychological mind game as theme, use of low lightning to connote a scary and captivating ambiance. I’ve used candles and black make up in order to have a usual thriller opening title sequence. Due do the contribution of a child in the video I did not had the opportunity item such as knife in order to be careful.


No comments:

Post a Comment