Technology in research, planning, construction and evaluation stage
Introduction: within this last part i am going to explain how new media technologies were deployed at each stage and i will also evaluate the effectiveness skills i developed for that part of the project.
With a wide range of examples I am going to express how the skills I have learnt for my music video have improved over time. The digital technologies used for my media production have been through software/ hardware/ online technology.

As software I have used final cut pro which compare to my first year where I used
low key and desaturation (black and white)and affects such as cold steal effect
or 50s TV effect to reinforce the level of tension. The scrape effect used to
let the target audience meditate about the actions in the thriller opening
title sequence. A specific font have been used to make my video even more scary
and to create enigma (red Scarlett song and the black ground squares at the
1:47 min) I wanted to conform to some code and convention of thriller movies.
This year I have been able to play more with the effects and
incorporate green screen which was suitable to the genre of the music video me
and members of my team decide to do. In year 13 I built more confidence due to
the level of experience I gain from last year and this year.
Blogger this year was the first time I have ever used this
software, this software help me to organise my work and analyse my work and
searching information of online usual. The use of blogger is much easier,
quicker and has a wider variety of choices. As well as blogger monkey survey
were not part of my course work but when I arrive to the year thirteen the
teacher introduced us to monkey survey
which gave us the ability to gather information and opinion from
external individuals. In addition to this one of the best professional software
that I could use is Photoshop. I have been introduce to Photoshop in year 12
but my new teacher this year showed us the Photoshop were I edit the digipak
and cover magazine. The Photoshop enable me to edit change and create a font
and incorporate writing in it.

YouTube as an online technology help me to research, find
examples or analyse ideas in year 12 adding to that in year 13 I have been able
to research some music video which will conform to all the convention I have
founded in music videos. On top of that after all the research and evaluation
made after creating my account I had the ability to upload all evaluation and
feedback I made on to YouTube to upload it on to my blogger.
With a wide range of examples I am going to express how the skills I have learnt for my music video have improved over time. The digital technologies used for my media production have been through software/ hardware/ online technology.

As software I have used final cut pro which compare to my first year where I used
low key and desaturation (black and white)and affects such as cold steal effect
or 50s TV effect to reinforce the level of tension. The scrape effect used to
let the target audience meditate about the actions in the thriller opening
title sequence. A specific font have been used to make my video even more scary
and to create enigma (red Scarlett song and the black ground squares at the
1:47 min) I wanted to conform to some code and convention of thriller movies.
This year I have been able to play more with the effects and
incorporate green screen which was suitable to the genre of the music video me
and members of my team decide to do. In year 13 I built more confidence due to
the level of experience I gain from last year and this year.
Blogger this year was the first time I have ever used this
software, this software help me to organise my work and analyse my work and
searching information of online usual. The use of blogger is much easier,
quicker and has a wider variety of choices. As well as blogger monkey survey
were not part of my course work but when I arrive to the year thirteen the
teacher introduced us to monkey survey
which gave us the ability to gather information and opinion from
external individuals. In addition to this one of the best professional software
that I could use is Photoshop. I have been introduce to Photoshop in year 12
but my new teacher this year showed us the Photoshop were I edit the digipak
and cover magazine. The Photoshop enable me to edit change and create a font
and incorporate writing in it.
A commonly hardware use last year and this year is the mac
computer where I have done the main source of editing, same as in year 12 I
have been able to do more things with different effect and transition. The only
new element that I have incorporated within this music video (in year 13) is
the use of green screen which gave a different point of view from my target
audience.

Hardware such as digital camera have been obviously use to
film and to give me the ability to get many shoot and angle for my music video
which enable me to edit in a better and professional way.
YouTube as an online technology help me to research, find
examples or analyse ideas in year 12 adding to that in year 13 I have been able
to research some music video which will conform to all the convention I have
founded in music videos. On top of that after all the research and evaluation
made after creating my account I had the ability to upload all evaluation and
feedback I made on to YouTube to upload it on to my blogger.



No comments:
Post a Comment