Wednesday, 13 May 2015

Weekly focus editing and evaluating 4

Evaluation 



The evaluation of all the progress I have mad so far is not really considerable. During this period of time I have been able to plan questions that I could potentially ask to the audience. When available and finish to complete my coursework I found people to first listen to the music, than people to watch the music video with the digipack and talk about how they find it and how they can relate to the song. I found interesting the answer given by the audience and each point of view as it gave me highlight on thing that I should improve the next time I am doing another production.  Some changes have been made to suit the synergy of all products.


 We slightly made some changes on our media music video to conform (synergy) to the music video and to make sure that it wouldn't be too much. i rally like the juxtaposition of each pictures with the lyrics for instance the wings on the digipak are related to the woman living. the changes that me and my team done have been successful because the audience was able to relate to it.  The point of view of the audience was really interesting to me as they help me to find some issue and improvement i could of have done.



these two pictures below shows the improvement i have made over the time






No comments:

Post a Comment